Monday, May 23, 2011

Ray Lewis is Going to Kill People



There is no other way to interperet what he says in this interview right? I mean, the guy already went to trial for murder or being involved with a murder, or something having to do with murder. What is he talking about, "evil" is going to increase. He obviously is referring to himself. With no NFL season, he has nothing better to do, and if he can't take out his rage by destroying tight ends that come over the middle, he is going to just have to straight up murder people in night clubs and movie theaters, and wherever else Ray Lewis wants to murder somebody.

I mean don't get me wrong, I love football and if I prayed it would be for the NFL to have a season, but if there isn't one I'm not going to start committing crimes. I will just find something else to do on Sundays. I'll watch a Man v. Food marathon or something. Am I going to miss watching the Cowboys underperform? Of course I am. But you can still go out in public without the fear of Wade Bloggs murdering your ass.

Anybody who is committing crimes because there is no football season was probably going to commit those crimes anyway. So a little heads up to the Baltimore Police Department, when people start showing up all murdered and shit, I would say you already have your prime suspect.

No comments: